- Liquid Study no 2 for piano and computer sound, 2017 10'
- Dot Matrix Dialect for cello, piano, percussion and computer sound, 2016 15'
- Liquid Study no 1 for string quartet and computer sound, 2015 18'
- Volleys of Light and Shadow for ensemble and electronic sound, 2014 24'
- Out Among Sharks, A Moving Target for flute, clarinet, cello, trombone, percussion and electronic sound, 2012 17'
- Am I a Particle or a Wave? for two percussionists and imaginary pianist, 2011 20'
- Crumbling Walls and Wandering Rocks for 10 players and electronic sound, 2009 23'
- String Quartet no 1 for string quartet, 2007 8'
- open end for vibraphone and electronic sound, 2007 8'
- hub for flute, piano, percussion and electronics, 2006 11'
- CrossOver for solo violin and electronics (score following), 2005
- Lines of Communication for violin, trumpet, piano and electronics, 2004
- Twice Removed for flute and electronics, 2003
- Months to Come for percussion and electronics, 2003
- American Mechanical for orchestra, 2003
- Connections Past for volin and electronics, 2002
- Two Locations for flute and piano, 2002
- Points to Reference for three C trumpets and electronics, 2002
- Red Shift for fl, cln, vln, vc, pno, perc, 2000
- Singularities for solo piano, 1999
- Intersecting Lines for brass quintet, 1998
6/16/2017 - Lines of Communication will be performed by Mari Kimura, Sam Wells, and Keith Kirchoff at the SPLICE Institute in Kalamazoo, MI, USA.
4/1/2017 - Am I a Particle or a Wave? performed by Nexeduet (Juanjo Llopico and Sisco Aparici) at the Festival de Música Contemporánea de Córdoba on April 1st 2017 in Spain.
3/25/2017 - Am I a Particle or a Wave? performed by Nexeduet (Juanjo Llopico and Sisco Aparici) at the Festival "Flesap" in Segorbe Spain on March 25th 2017.
3/10/2017 - Liquid Study no 2 for piano and electronic sound will be premiered by Ian Buckle at the University of Leed's International Concert Series on March 10th 2017.
6/14/2016 - Open End will be performed by Marc Moreno Albors in Valencia Spain.
3/8/2016 - Dot Matrix Dialect will be premiered by the Pixels Ensemble in the Open Circuit Festival, Liverpool, UK.
3/4/2016 - Liquid Study no. 1 performed the Gildas String Quartet in Manchester UK.
1/28/2016 - hub will be performed by the The House of Bedlam at New Music North West in Manchester UK.
6/4/2015 - open end will be performed by Hamish Upton at the Australian National Academy of Music, Melbourne.
4/1/2015 - open end will be performed by Matthew Andreini at the the University of Northern Iowa, USA.
3/13/2015 - open end will be performed by Alex Wier at the University of Denver, USA.
3/12/2015 - open end will be performed by Alex Wier at Adams State University, USA.
3/10/2015 - open end will be performed by Alex Wier at Fort Lewis College, USA.
2/4/2015 - Liquid Etude no. 1 will be premiered by the Arditti String Quartet in California.
1/18/2015 - open end will be performed by Alex Wier at Arizona State University, USA.